- 1/2 lb sweet potato noodles or sotanghon noodles
- 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 carrot thinly sliced into matchsticks
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 3 stalks green onion chopped into 3-inch lengths
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 broccoli florets
- 1lb chicken with bulgogi sauce
CHICKEN WITH BULGOGI SAUCE
- 1lb chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sesame seed
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes (optional)
- 3 cloves of garlic, grated
- 1/2 yellow onion, minced
Prepare the Chicken with bulgogi sauce ahead of time. Combine all the ingredients and let sit in the fridge overnight before use.
Set marinated chicken on room temperature. Stir-fry. Set aside.
Prepare the noodles as package directions. Set aside.
Blanch broccoli. Set aside.
In small bowl combine combine sugar, soy sauce and oil. Set aside.
On the same pan, saute garlic until fragrant, add onions, carrots, bell pepper and mushroom, cook for 3 minutes or until cooked. Add the sauce and bring to boil. Add the chicken and noodles, stir, then add the broccoli florets.
Serve hot and enjoy!
You can use any veggies you like, you can also use pork or beef for the meat.
Adapted from : Honeysuckle Catering