150g to 250g chicken breast sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp water
- 3 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp corn starch
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 small onion, grated
- 1″ ginger, grated
- Combine all the ingredients for the sauce and mix with the chicken.
- Cover the container and let sit in fridge overnight.
- Put chicken in skewers and heat the remaining marinade until thick.
- Grill the chicken for 3-5mins. each side (depending on how thick your chicken is) until cooked.
- Brush chicken with the sauce before serving.