- 1 pack of Alyoum Marinated Chicken Thighs (Laban & Herbs)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Cornstarch
- 1tsp each. (garlic powder, onion powder, paprika)
oil for deep frying
- Prepare and preheat the pan for deep frying over medium heat.
- In a large bowl combine chicken and egg. Mix with your hand to ensure that the chicken are coated with egg. Set aside.
- In a large bag, combine all the breading mix ingredients and shake, shake, shake.
- Transfer the chicken to the bag with breading mix, then shake, shake, shake until all the chicken is coated with breading.
- Transfer the coated chicken in a large plate and let the chicken absorb the breading.
- When the pan and chicken are ready, fry by batch. DO NOT OVERCROWD the pan or else you will end up with a SOGGY & OILY fried chicken. Let it cook until golden brown.
Serve hot and enjoy!
Make sure that the oil is hot that when you put a bamboo skewer at the center of the pan, it will bubble in few seconds.