HOT SEASON’S HERE!
Why not try these fabulous NO-MACHINE Ice Cream Recipes from Gemma Stafford’s Youtube Channel?
- 14 ounces (1 can/ 400ml) sweetened condensed milk (fat-free or regular) cold
- 2 cups (16oz/450 ml ) whipping cream, cold
- any flavor you want, any topping you want
- Place sweetened condensed milk in the fridge to keep cold
- Beat cold heavy cream on medium in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or using a hand mixer) until stiff peaks form.
- Turn down the speed a little and pour the condensed milk into the whipped cream. (Stir in vanilla extract now if desired).
- Now you have your ice cream base you can add in your desired flavors and fixing. GO NUTS! experiment and enjoy creating something that is all you.
- Place in a large resealable container and freeze at least 6 hours or overnight before eating.
Watch the videos below for many more varieties.
Please use Canned ORGANIC Coconut Milk, Canned FULL FAT COCONUT CREAM or FRESH COCONUT CREAM (kakang gata) instead or else your coconut milk will not separate from water.
And you can visit this website too!