got chicken nuggets? have some leftovers?
- Flour Tortillas
- Chicken Nuggets
- Tomatoes, chopped
- Mozzarella Cheese (or any quick melt cheese you prefer), shredded or sliced
- Cheddar Cheese, shredded or sliced
Prepare the filling :
- Cook your chicken nuggets per package directions. Chop into small pieces. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the cheeses. Set aside.
- Chop your tomatoes and set aside.
Prepare the Quesadilla
Lay flat your tortilla in a big plate. You can fill your tortilla in 2 ways.
- fill the entire surface of the tortilla with the cheese, tomato, chicken and cheese, as much as you like 😉 then cover with another tortilla or;
- fill only half of the surface with the filling then fold, making the empty part as the cover
To Cook :
- In a pan over medium heat, cook the quesadillas until the cheeses have melted and the bottom has browned then turn over to cook the other side.
- Cut the quesadillas and serve hot! You can eat them as it is or you can dip in a sauce of your choice.
You can also use leftovers, like roast beef, fried chicken, fish, pork or you can make it all veggies, it’s all up to you on how you will mix and match this dish 😉