Fast and easy. Only few ingredients needed.
- 150g Shrimps, medium sized, peeled and deveined, tails intact
- Broccoli Florets, small, blanched
- 1 Small Onion
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tsp Cornstarch dissolved in 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp lemon or vinegar, salt and pepper for seasoning shrimps
- 1 tbsp oil for sauteing
- salt and pepper to taste
- Clean the shrimp and season with lemon, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cut the onion into 4 and slice the garlic.
- In a small sauce pan, combine oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, water and cornstarch. Stir. Let boil over medium heat. (double this if you want it saucy 🙂 )
- In a pan or in a wok (use high heat for wok), heat oil over medium heat and saute garlic until fragrant, add onions, add shrimps and cook until the shrimps are half cooked. Add the cooked sauce, add the broccoli, put the lid on and cook for 2 minutes. Adjust as needed.
Serve immediately while hot!