No need to buy that instant iced tea ever again 🙂
- 8 black tea bags (or any tea you prefer)
- 2 1/2 cups water
Put into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Cool completely and transfer to an airtight container. Keep chilled.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 cups water
Put water in saucepan, bring to boil. Add sugar, stir until dissolved. Add honey and stir. Let boil for 5 minutes over low heat. Cool completely and transfer to an airtight container. Keep Chilled.
Honey Lemon Iced Tea Slush (makes 1L)
- 1 cup brewed tea
- 1/4 cup sugar-honey syrup
- 1 lemon (2 lime or 4-6 calamansi)
- 1 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup cold water (or more)
Put all the ingredients in the blender. Then pulse. Adjust accordingly.
- You can use any extract you prefer for an “artificially flavored” iced tea (think Snapple or Sola)
- If you have fruit syrup available, you can use that instead.
- You can also use Green Tea with Lemon or Mint, or any fruit flavored tea like lemon and ginger, berries.