oh so yum!
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1.5 sticks butter, cubed
- 2 to 3 apples (your choice), cut into small cubes
- 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter, soften
- 350g labneh (or 16oz. cream cheese)
- 100ml cream
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 pcs eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- caramel sauce
- vanilla ice cream
Preheat oven to 350F.
Prepare the Crust
- In food processor, put all the ingredients and pulse until fine and can be formed into a ball.
- Pack evenly in a lined 8″ pan and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Set aside.
Make the Apple Topping
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
Make the Streusel Toping
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix until well combined and set aside.
Make the filling
- In bowl, combine labneh and cream and mix until well combined, add the sugar, vanilla and salt and mix until smooth. Mix in eggs one at a time and mix until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared pan with crust.
- Top with apple-cinnamon mixture. Then cover with the streusel topping.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes. Cool completely and let set in fridge for a minimum of 4 hours to overnight.
Pull out the cheesecake in the pan and cut into bars. Either you drizzle it with a caramel sauce or top it with vanilla ice cream then drizzle with caramel sauce before serving.
Reference : Spend with Pennies