I am so humbled to be included in Natascha’s Palace list of awardees. Thank you so much, I’ve been following her blog for quite sometime now and I’m so glad I did, I enjoy each recipe she shares and always learn a thing or two. In case, you haven’t seen her blog please click here to know more about her.
On to the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
What is Sisterhood of the World Bloggers?
Upon doing some research I stumbled on this page that says, “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award, recognizes the unique voice of women bloggers around the world”
To accept this award, here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, including a link back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the 10 questions the blogger has sent you.
4. Create 10 NEW questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate 10 people of your own. (You can notify them to make them aware)
1. What was your favourite book as a child? – Fairy Tale books, I guess this is the reason why I believe in “they lived, happily ever after”.
2. What are you afraid of? – Worms, snakes and the like.
3. What is your favourite movie? – Phantom of the Opera, gives me chills everytime I watch it. I even used the song “All I Ask of You” for my bridal march 🙂
4. What is your pet peeve? – Re-arranging the dishes on the table more than 2x. I don’t know, it just irritates me.
5. What food do you recommend everyone should try? – Tropical fruits from the Philippines, simply the best 🙂
6. If you had a superpower what would it be? – I just want to have that magic wand and pixie dust.
7. How do you relax? – Spa, listening to music, watching movies, reading blogs, coffee with a good friend and strolling anywhere.
8. Introvert or extrovert? – I don’t know, I guess a balance of both?
9. If you could go back in time, where would you go? – This is a tough one though but I want to see Jesus in flesh and experience his teachings.
10. Do you have a pet? If not, would you like one? – I used to have a cross breed pomeranian and japanese spitz dog. I gave it to a friend since I can’t afford the expenses of bringing him with me here in KSA 😦
My Questions for my Nominees
- Who is your favorite superhero?
- What is the best part of your school days?
- What is your favorite childhood dish that you still eat until now?
- What is the song of your life as of this moment?
- Complete : My visit to [insert your favorite country/state/city here] will not be complete without eating [insert your favorite food ]
- What keeps you blogging?
- Name 3 things in your kitchen that you can’t live without
- What is your favorite breakfast dish?
- If given a chance to travel for 3 days with all expenses paid where will you go?
- What is your favorite TV series/show?
My Nominees Are: